Monday, July 23, 2012

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!


When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
This familiar quote could not be more appropriate.  When I set off on the surgical path to Boston I did it with great hesitation.  I didn’t know how we could financially afford Diego’s medical treatment and travel expenses.  I never imagined finding such an enormous support embracing my family.  The Awesome Sipes Boys and the Marvelous O'Connor Girls had a lemonade stand open from 2:30 until 5:00 on Monday, July 23, 2012. The donations they received will help with our expenses to Boston for Diego’s upcoming surgeries. They also had Team Diego Bracelets for sale at the lemonade stand for $5.  I feel deeply blessed to be a part of such an amazing community of friends and families.  With a humble heart I thank you for your love and generosity!

No comments:

Post a Comment